TicketClick is committed to transparency in regard to how we treat personal and business information that is collected through our ticketing
and registration services.
collected on the TicketClick ticketing and registration system, whether that information is collected via the TicketClick website, mobile service, or other.
how we use and share that personal information, and what your choices and rights are relating to your personal information.
information to TicketClick or on TicketClick.com.
Collection and Use of Personal and Financial Information
You can visit the TicketClick website and browse events without revealing any personal information.
However, TicketClick requires certain personal information if you wish to sell tickets for an event, purchase tickets, or register for events through its system.
Through your use of our website/services, we may collect the following information:
- Personal contact information, including first and last name, email address, phone numbers (home/work/mobile), and address
- Company/work information, including company name, email address, phone numbers, address
- Credit card information
Internet or other electronic network activity information, including analytical data e.g., pages and products viewed, ads clicked on,
emails from us that you opened, browser, operating system ("OS"), Internet Protocol ("IP") address and device information, and any data collected by cookies.
When using apps, we often gather information about your mobile device, referring/exit pages and URLs, domain names, landing pages,
and other information. When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique
identification number associated with your device, mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your
mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
Your user name, contact name, TicketClick login, or alias may be publicly displayed and connected to your activity on TicketClick.
The public may view the date you set up your TicketClick account, comments you post on your TicketClick profile or events, your profile information,
and events you have listed on the website.
TicketClick will never sell your information.
However, if you purchase tickets or register for an event through the TicketClick system, your personal contact information will be provided
to the organizer of the event you purchased tickets to or registered for. TicketClick has no control over what an event organizer does with your
requirement for ticket purchases/event registrations.
By setting up an event, or purchasing tickets or registering for an event through the TicketClick system, you voluntarily provide TicketClick with
Third Party Websites and Services
TicketClick employs other companies and individuals to perform tasks and functions on our behalf, and we need to share your information with
them to provide our services to you. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders via sending postal mail and e-mail, processing
credit card payments, handling billing disputes and collections, and providing customer service.
Some TicketClick features include access to, and integration with, social media tools that allow you to manage content, access social media,
and post content on social network platforms (for example Facebook and Twitter). Additionally, the TicketClick website may contain links to,
TicketClick reserves the right to terminate the ability of any third party service to link to, integrate, or interact with any of the TicketClick
features at any time, with or without notice, and at the sole discretion of TicketClick. TicketClick accepts no responsibility for reviewing
changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, any Third Party Services.
When TicketClick Will Release Personal Information to a Third Party
TicketClick may release your personal information to a third party in order comply with a subpoena or other similar legal procedure.
Additionally, TicketClick may release your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law,
prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations
of the TicketClick Ticket Seller Terms and Conditions and/or the Ticket Buyer Terms and Conditions.
TicketClick may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our Copyrights and Intellectual Property Policy.
TicketClick, in our sole discretion, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful
activity, may disclose name, address, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Contact from TicketClick
On occasion, TicketClick will send you messages via email. Some messages from TicketClick are service-related and required for users
with accounts on TicketClick. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to a welcome/confirmation email when you
register your account, your order confirmation, notices of a change in your event, or correspondence with the TicketClick support team.
Additionally, TicketClick may provide you with newsletters regarding upcoming events, new and existing TicketClick features, or other
information. You will always have the ability to easily opt out of any such newsletters.
- TicketClick may use "Session Cookies", which are deleted when you close your web browser or complete your browsing session.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites, including the TicketClick website.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, see http://www.cookiecentral.com.
TicketClick uses Session Cookies to:
- Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
Administer services that allow you to list events on the TicketClick system and to purchase tickets to or register for events
listed on the TicketClick website.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may
restrict your use of the website and/or delay or otherwise affect the way in which it operates.
No transmission of data over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, TicketClick takes every reasonable precaution to
protect your personal information, privacy, and security. TicketClick uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions
(including credit card transactions), firewalls to protect against unauthorized intrusion to our databases, access control procedures, and
physical security measures, all aimed at protecting your information.
TicketClick may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this
policy periodically. Your continued use of the TicketClick system and website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Managing the Processing of Your Personal Information
Residents of California have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) related to data collected in the past twelve months:
- To request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of your personal information collected.
- To request deletion of your personal information that has been collected (with exceptions).
To request disclosure of the categories of personal information collected; the categories of sources from which the personal information
is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom the
personal information is disclosed; and the specific pieces of personal information collected;
To request disclosure of the categories of your personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom your personal
information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom your personal information was sold; and the
categories of your personal information disclosed for a business purpose;
- To opt out of the sale of your personal information; and,
- Mondiscrimination should you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information
from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request.
To exercise your rights or to obtain more information, you may contact us at [email protected]
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union ("EU"), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this section, we use the terms "Personal Data" and "processing" as they are defined in the GDPR, but "Personal Data" generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and "processing" generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Company will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Services. Note that we may also process Personal Data of our customers' end users or employees in connection with our provision of services to customers, in which case we are the processor of Personal Data. If we are the processor of your Personal Data (i.e., not the controller), please contact the controller party in the first instance to address your rights with respect to such data.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Mailing/Billing address
- Telephone number
- Transaction and payment data
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user profiles
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Process orders
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful basis for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our "legitimate interests" or the
legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Contractual Necessity: We process the following categories of Personal Data as a matter of "contractual necessity", meaning that we need to process the data to perform under our
Terms of Service with you, which enables us to provide you with the Services. When we process data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your
inability to use some or all portions of the Services that require such data.
Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data.
When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect
the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
- Payment processors
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Hosting service providers
- Co-location service providers
- Telecommunications service providers
We also share information with third parties when you have given us consent to do so (as indicated at the point such information is collected).
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
- Maintain the security of our products and services
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you are a customer. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations,
resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
Afterwards, we retain some information for marketing and promotional activities, unless you have opted out of such promotions.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email [email protected]
Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others,
or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision.
In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Company's practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Transfers of Personal Data:
The Services are hosted and operated in the United States ("U.S.") through Company and its service providers, and laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside.
By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to Company in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize Company to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries.
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this section or our data practices generally, please contact us at [email protected]
Question or Suggestions
or by telephone and we will work with you to make the information available.